- Current areas of my research include: Townlands in
- Menlough Oughter
- where John Malowney/Maloney was born.
It's about 30 miles East of Galway City, not to be confused with the
other townland by the same name a few miles from Galway City.
- Townland of Knockavilla. Adjacent ot Menlough Oughter.
Dennis Maloney was in Griffith's of 1855 and descendents remain in
- Cloonaran and nearby Carrownacregg East where
Peter Doogan's daughter Bridget married and lived with Edward
- Derryvode, Parish of Templetogher, County Galway where
James Kearns (1848-1920) was born.
- Surnames grouped by my